The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

The Main Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 am

The Main Den The_ma10

The packs den is located between the nursery and the north forest and it is where the pack members spend most of their time, this is where members eat, sleep, and socialize with their fellow pack members. The den can hold a very large pack inside and at the left corner of the cave there is an opening into a narrow tunnel that has yet to be explored, on the other side of the den is a shallow pool of water that is drying up

Predtors And Prey Found Here: Ocelots, armadillos, squirrel monkeys, agouti, borugo, parrots, macaws, few toucans, and few tapir
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm

The dark brute had entered the territory a few minutes ago. He had been walking for a while until he came across different scents. It was hard to smell with all this rain. The brute's fur was soaked to the bone, and it looked like there was going to be a storm. "Great." Metal muttered, glancing at the cloudy sky. Unable to smell which scent was wolf or not, the brute looked around hopelessly. He had hoped to find a pack he could join, but now he just wanted to get out of this rain. The dark brute went over to a tree and sat under it. "Better than nothing." he shrugged to himself. Without thinking, the male lifted his head and let out a loud howl.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Zuli gazed into the distance, the large trees that were ahead of her already casting down long shadows that dappled against her cream pelt. She flicked an ear, the sounds of crickets, bird chirps, and other animal calls singing softly into her ears. After a moment of thought she slowly shook her head, not sure if she would ever find other wolves out here, she had been living here already 3 months and hadnt spotted or scented a single other canine, besides coyotes that is. She snorted, knowing that she wouldnt of been able to scent a wolf even if their was one, with this constant downpour and rumbling thunder, she wouldnt be able to scent a wolf nor hear one. The animal calls abruptly stopped and Zuli's ears flattened, she had learned by now that the animals always hushed up when a storm was about to erupt. She growled irritably, still not used to the rain but used to the dry plains of Africa. With another rumble rain started to drop from the sky, pelting the already wet ground. Suddenly Zuli heard something, quite distinct to her keen ears, she recalled it as a wolf's howl. She perked her ears, straining for the sound over the roar of the rain and eventoually she could hear the howl easily and could tell where it was coming from. With her ears flat against the rain, she slinked a short ways through the forest until she saw the creator of the howl. She halted to a stop a pace or two in front of a unknown wolf, mud spattering against her leg fur as water slowly started to pelt the ground harder.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

The dark brute shivered slightly. He sure hated storms and the rain. He laid down against the trunk of the tree and watched as the rain dropped and puddles rippled. The dark brute grumbled to himself. "Stupid rain." he muttered. The dark brute thought he was hallucinating when he saw a creamish figure appear. It took him a while to realize that the figure was actually a fae. She didn't look much older than him. "Hello?" Metal called. His ears were perked forward as he watched the stranger with his chestnut brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Zuli blinked, seeing he was just as suprised as she was, she hadnt seen a wolf in what seemed like ages, and the last one she had seen was her brother dieing. She shuttered, both from the cold and the memory. "Hello... who are you? You can call me Zuli," Zuli's social personality kicked in without her realizing it which ticked her off most of the time because it always led to cheating friends though once in a while it led to real friends, which was sometimes worth it. She shifted her paws, ears still flattened and her fur now soaked and dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:33 pm

The dark brute got up on to his paws. He listened as she introduced herself and asked who he was. "Nice to meet you, Zuli. The names Metal." he replied back with a kind tone. The brute glanced back at the rain. "Is this your territory?" he questioned, looking back at her with perked up ears.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 pm

"Nice to meat you as well Metal," Zuli responds immediatly, taking a step back as the dark brute stands up. She flicks a wet ear, a drop of water flying off as she does so, and she nods to his question. "Ya this is my territory, only been living here for 3 months or so, never saw another canine though." She shrugs and notices he looks around her age as he stands up, maybe just a little older than I, she guessed, perking her ears.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 am

"Good thing I got lost in the rain and came here then." Metal chuckles. He glanced around at the scenery. He had only just noticed that the rain was a bit lighter than before. "This is a unusual place," he shrugs. "Not many wolves live around here." His ears flicked as he looked back at Zuli. "Mind if I join your pack?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Zuli chuckles with Metal for a moment, a smile spread faintly against her maw as her fur fluffed out, realizing the temperature has went up and the rain was not falling quite so hard anymore. She shook her pelt slightly, water droplets cascading off of her fur as she glanced back at Metal, ears perking as he spoke some more. She nodded as Metal asked to join her pack, she hadnt seen another wolf for a while so their was no way she was going to turn down his offer. "Sure you can join... but what rank would you like?" Zuli asked easily, her ears perking as she awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 pm

The dark brute paused to think about it. He was a protector in his last pack. That'll do, he thought. The brute turned his attention back on Zuli. "Warrior would be great." Metal replies with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Zuli perked her ears to his answer and smiled slightly. "Ok then, welcome to the pack as a warrior," She said somewhat softly, not wanting to attract the attension of a tiger or something. She could start to hear the soft sounds of bird calls in the distance as the rain slowly started to let up, now it was just a light sprinkle that misted her fur. Looking down she saw she was still soaked and she lifter her right paw, flicking it so that few drops of water flipped off her paw. She wasnt quite sure what to do now, but suddenly she remembered that Metal hasnt seen the den yet. "Want to see your new den?" She suggested, turning her body torwards where the den was though she kept her eyes on Metal as she waited for his resonse.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

"Thanks." Metal replied. The dark brute perked his ears as he listened to the birds calling. It's so loud here, he thought. He glanced back at the fae as she spoke. Another smile appeared on the brute's face as he nodded. "Sure." he replies.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:36 pm

"No problem," Zuli barked and flicked her tail as he said he wanted to see the den. "Well follow me then," She said with a smile and flicked a tail, beckoning him after her before she started to pad torwards the den, taking carefull steps as she avoided the particularily wet mud and slippery rocks. Finally she paused as she ented the clearing, the dens entrancing opened up like the mouth of the cave. She smiled slightly, starting to pad forward so that she was standing in the opening before she glanced back to Metal. "Home sweet home," She woofed, faint echos from her voice drifting around in the hollow den untill it finally faded to a stop. She perked her ears and smiled slightly, dipping her head to the ground where a small water puddle had formed from the storm last night. Her tongue lapped out of her maw as she drank the water, the cool liquid refreshing her dry throat even though her body itself was still soaking.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm

The dark brute nodded and followed after her. He looked around at the scenery with curious eyes. "Home sweet home." The dark brute glanced back, realizing they were here. A smile formed on his face. "This place looks amazing." he comments. He shook his wet pelt slightly. "Imagine it filled with lots of members. How great would that be."
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 am

Zuli smiles and nods in agreement that this place was beautiful. It may be wet and humid here, but the views were amazing. She flicked an ear and glanced back to Metal as he spoke some more. She grinned, imagining a large pack surrounding the area and she nodded, as if content on how the image appeared to her. "Ya, that would be lovely to have much more members here.... It would be easier to survive and much more members to talk to and all..." Zuli trailed off, wondering what it would be like living with a large pack.
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Metal nodded his head in agreement. The dark brute smiled at the thought. "You'll get more members soon, I'm sure of it." he responded.
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am

Zuli quickly snapped back to the brute which stood ahead of her and let her thoughts wonder away. She smiled, seeing that he was confident in getting members and she couldnt help but gain confidense as well. "Thanks, I look foward to it...but until then, it looks like I will have to get used to this wheather."
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:52 pm

"Thats true." Metal replied, glancing back at the weather. It didn't look like it was getting better anytime soon. The brute flicked his ears forward as he listened to the rain.
Back to top Go down
Raging Brook

Raging Brook

Location : I've left this pack due to it's inactiveness. If it starts up again PM WildStormWolf on WolfQuest....

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm

The large silver faced female slumped through the mud with her black fur soaking wet. "What am I doing out here?" She wondered inside her thoughts. She had lost memory of why she was out here with only her scars to remind her. The sun started to come out at last and she shook herself dry. She lifted her head and began to sniff, most of the scents were blocked by the mist. "Where am I?" she questioned as she walked around in circles, "I have to be lost" the older female added on.

-Thoughts
-Speech
-Other
-(Off Topic)
Back to top Go down
http://death-stare.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 1 of 1