The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal

Metal

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.   .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. Coolte13

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. Dark_w10

NAME≋ Metal Shadow (Shadow is basically a surname)
Nicknames≋ Met, Meta, Metalic, Shade, Shadow
GENDER≋ Male
AGE≋ Three years
BIRTHDAY≋ 5 of March, 2010
Rank≋ Warrior
SPECIES≋ Timber wolf

FUR LENGTH≋ Medium
FUR TEXTURE≋ Smooth and puffy
FUR COLOR≋ Black, grey and white.
EYE COLOR≋ Chestnut brown
BUILD≋ Metal has a rather large and muscular build. A build fit for a soldier. He is taller than average males. He has long powerful legs and a short fluffy tail.
SCARS≋ He has a few scars hidden under his fur. His most visible scar goes over his right eye.

PERSONALITY≋ Metal is a kind and gentle male. He only respects those that respect him. He is fearless and loyal, which is what makes him a warrior. He can be aggressive and bitter to those who hurt his pack mates, and can easily loose trust in someone. He does not like betrayal, chances are he'll never trust you again. He can appear dominant and demanding sometimes, but only when the situation is life threatening. He is a patient male and hates to be rushed. He has a bad temper, but it's not easily triggered. He finds it hard to calm down once he's all fired up.

◄ Sleeping
◄ Play fighting
◄ Running around
◄ Swimming
◄ Howling
◄ Pack mates
◄ Pups and yearlings

DISLIKES
◄ Mornings
◄ Being woken up without good reason
◄ Storms
◄ Coyotes
◄ Disrespective wolves
◄ Rain
◄ War and bloodshed

TALENTS≋ Metal's talent lies in fighting and defending.
HABBITS≋ Climbing up things to get a better view of the world around her and flicking her ear violently when angered
FEARS≋ Fire, Floods, Humans and guns.

HISTORY≋ Metal had a simple life with his parents and siblings. They were happy..until that night. The night that changed everything. Metal's eldest brother Brook was killed by a bear after he curiously left the den while the others were asleep. His father Nero chased the bear away. Weeks had gone by, Nero never did return. His mother Jadezia was heartbroken. She died not long after with a unknown illness. Metal and his siblings were taken in by their Uncle, Nero's brother. However, Metal didn't like the new life he had. It wasn't the same. At the age of two years, he left them to start his own journey.

He joined a pack for about a year, became their warrior then soon Beta Male. The pack dispersed afterwards, leaving Metal as a loner again. He searched again for another pack. He wasn't successful..until he reached Zuli's territory.

◄ DAD≋ Nero
◄ MOM≋ Jadezia
◄ BROTHER(s)≋ Cullen, Brook, Jaza and Jetso
◄ SISTER≋ Yasharma

Pictures

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. 110

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. 610

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. 311
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

PostSubject: Re: .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.   .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Welcome to the pack Metal! The pictures look great! Anyways, excited to rp with you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Metal

Metal

PostSubject: Re: .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.   .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Thank ya, Zuli. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.   .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazon Forest Pack :: ✱ BIOS ✱ :: Main Charicter Bios-
Jump to: